Christmas in the Park
To sign up for parade participation, click here
Floats will be judged on how well they portray the theme: Candyland Christmas
Plaques will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Event Date: Saturday December 4th
Event Start: 5:45pm
Event Address: 500 Zavala Trl., Whitehouse
DEADLINE to register is Wednesday, December 1st.
*** NEW ROUTE ***
Lineup is 4:30 pm, enter through Stanton-Smith Elem. from Shahan Ranch Blvd. (Off of 346, past the stadium)
**ONLY students can be dropped off behind visitor bleachers of the stadium; enter on Wildcat Dr. off of FM 346.
- Parade starts at the VISITOR SIDE OF WHITEHOUSE FOOTBALL STADIUM (S. Wildcat Dr)
- Turns left onto FM 346 and stays straight (east) on FM 346
- Parade continues on FM 346 past Whitehouse City Park, to Whitehouse High School
- Pick-up will be at the front parking lot of Whitehouse High School
- Additional Request Per Whitehouse PD: Anything not a legal truck, trailer, etc. is to wait at the high school at the end of the parade for an escort back to the Jr High. *This includes tractors, ATVs, 4 wheelers, and other non-street legal vehicles. A legal truck with a trailer is fine as long as no one is on the trailer. If it is not normally legally allowed to operate on the street, then they need to wait for an escort or be put on the trailer there.
Anyone wanting to leave the high school parking lot while the parade is active will need to use the back exit.
To sign up for a Market booth or Food Truck, click here
Event Date: Saturday, December 4th
Event Set-Up: 10:00 am
Event Time: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Event Address: 309 E. Main St.., Whitehouse
- Booth space is 10'x10' - ELECTRICITY IS NOT AVAILABLE
- Tents are welcome (Please watch marked water lines)
- Whitehouse Chamber Member Booths are Free (Excluding Food Trucks)
- $50 for Non Members - DEADLINE Wednesday Dec. 1st
- $100 for Food Trucks/Vendors - DEADLINE Thursday Nov. 25th
(NO EXCEPTION on the deadline and vendor MUST HAVE NETHEALTH PERMIT if working with food)
Please note there will be a new location for food truck vendors this year - they will be parked on the East side of the park, between the park and City Hall.
** No vendors will be allowed to pull up to the park gates to unload for setup. All vendors must park in the behind the splash pad and be prepared to carry in your booth items.