Christmas in the Park
To sign up for parade participation, click here
This year's parade theme is Sounds of Christmas. Each entry is encouraged to incorporate their favorite Christmas song into their decorations and sound is encouraged from all participants. Please do not include a live Santa in your entry. Santa will ride at the end of the parade.
All parade entries will have the opportunity to win one of 3 awards:
- Judge’s Favorite
- Best portrayal of Parade Theme
- Most Creative
Event Date: Saturday December 3rd
Line-Up: 2:00 pm
Event Start: 3:30 pm
To enter line up: All vehicles in the parade will enter through Stanton Smith Elementary (from Shahan Ranch Boulevard) and proceed to their marked space in line.
DEADLINE to register is Wednesday, November 23rd. (Absolutely no late entries accepted.)
- Parade starts at the VISITOR SIDE OF WHITEHOUSE FOOTBALL STADIUM (S. Wildcat Dr)
- Turns left onto FM 346 and stays straight (east) on FM 346
- Parade continues on FM 346 past Whitehouse City Park, to Whitehouse High School
- Pick-up will be at the front parking lot of Whitehouse High School
- Additional Request Per Whitehouse PD: Anything not a legal truck, trailer, etc. is to wait at the high school at the end of the parade for an escort back to the Jr High. *This includes tractors, ATVs, 4 wheelers, and other non-street legal vehicles. A legal truck with a trailer is fine as long as no one is on the trailer. If it is not normally legally allowed to operate on the street, then they need to wait for an escort or be put on the trailer there.
Anyone wanting to leave the high school parking lot while the parade is active will need to use the back exit.
See full parade rules and information on the application form.
To sign up for a Market booth or Food Truck, click here
Event Date: Saturday, December 3rd
Event Set-Up: 7:00 am
Event Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Event Address: Corner of Bascom and FM 346 in Whitehouse - note: not inside the park this year
- Booth space is 10'x10' - ELECTRICITY IS NOT AVAILABLE
- Tents are welcome but do not exceed your allotted space
- Whitehouse Chamber Member Booths are Free (Excluding Food Trucks)
- $50 for Non Members - DEADLINE Wednesday November 23rd
- $100 for Food Trucks/Vendors - DEADLINE Wednesday November 23rd
- If you choose to pay vendor fees online, please go here to do so. Note - there is a processing fee charged to pay by credit card online.
(NO EXCEPTION on the deadline, payment must be made by deadline, and vendor MUST HAVE NETHEALTH PERMIT if working with food)
** No vendors will be allowed to pull up to the market location to unload for setup. All vendors must park in the parking lot at The REC and be prepared to carry in your booth items.
To sign up for a Stage Performace time, click here
We have opportunities for groups/individuals to perform on stage during the Christmas in the Park market time ahead of the parade. 7 spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Please submit the form above if you would like your group to participate. Deadline for forms is Wednesday, November 23.