SUPPORT. PROMOTE. BUILD.
The Greater Whitehouse Area Chamber of Commerce seeks to support, promote and build the local business environment by serving as the voice of business, helping its members grow and encouraging collaboration.
The Chamber is under the leadership of a team of dedicated volunteers from community businesses. These individuals devote countless hours to help the Chamber fulfill its mission.
- President - Brent Allen (Lake Tyler Marina)
- 1st Vice President - Todd Kelly (Kelly A/C)
- 2nd Vice President - Ty Browning (ETX Merchant Services)
- Treasurer - Cindy Miller (Southside Bank)
- Secretary - Kara Fulmer (Austin Bank)
Board of Directors:
- Trampas Bass (Whitehouse ISD)
- Don Branam (RE Travel)
- Maebeth Cotton (Austin Bank)
- Michael Fleming (First Assembly of God)
- Kara Jennings (Kara Jennings CPA)
- Charles Parker (Hibbs Hallmark Insurance)
- Scott Sanders (Southside Bank)
- Elaine Walker (Southpoint Church)
- Christina ‘Ina’ Villanueva (REC Schoolers)
The Chamber is not the leadership. The Chamber is our members.
We encourage our members to get involved and take an active role in Chamber business. If you are interested in serving, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.