SUPPORT. PROMOTE. BUILD.
The Greater Whitehouse Area Chamber of Commerce seeks to support, promote and build the local business environment by serving as the voice of business, helping its members grow and encouraging collaboration.
The Chamber is under the leadership of a team of dedicated volunteers from community businesses. These individuals devote countless hours to help the Chamber fulfill its mission.
- President - Brent Allen (Lake Tyler Marina)
- 1st Vice President - Ina Villanueva (The REC Schoolers)
- 2nd Vice President - Kara Fulmer (Austin Bank)
- Treasurer - Cindy Miller (Southside Bank)
- Secretary - Kara Jennings (Kara Jennings, CPA)
Board of Directors:
- Mike Adams (MPA Fireworks)
- Trampas Bass (Whitehouse ISD)
- Don Branam (RE Travel)
- Carolyn Carlton (Studio C Salon)
- Maebeth Cotton (Austin Bank)
- Michael Fleming (First Assembly of God)
- Todd Kelly (Kelly A/C)
- Mitchell Stewart (State Farm Insurance)
- Trevor Wortley (110 Dental)
The Chamber is not the leadership. The Chamber is our members.
We encourage our members to get involved and take an active role in Chamber business. If you are interested in serving, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.