Our latest activities!
- 2014 WISD New Teacher Breakfast - August 13 Over 30 new teachers celebrated the beginning of the WISD 2014-15 school year on August 13th at Stanton Smith Elementary where the Whitehouse Chamber hosted a breakfast to introduce them to the WISD administration and community members. To view more pictures, click on this one to be taken to the photo gallery!
- New Chamber Member: Big Dog Custom Carts of East Texas Welcome to our newest member of the Chamber: Big Dog Custom Carts of East Texas! Located at 204 Hwy 110 S in Whitehouse, they specialize in customizing golf carts. From shiny wheels, custom painting and upholstery, they do it all and for all ages! They can also service your cart, ATV or zero turn mower in their specialized shop. Contact Mike Gilley at 903 245-3962 for any of your custom golf cart needs..
- Ribbon Cutting - Jimbo's Restaurant Whitehouse Chamber of Commerce directors joined Marcy Tardy, owner (center with scissors), Gabrel Martin (left), Timika Miller (right) and Preston Dudley (back) of Jimbo’s Texas at 904 Hwy 110 North in Whitehouse for a ribbon cutting celebrating the new restaurant’s opening. Customers will enjoy the down-home cooking menu offerings and the dine-in atmosphere.
- 2014 Independence in the Park Thousands of Whitehouse residents celebrated our Independence on Saturday, July 5th at Whitehouse City Park. There was a BBQ Cook-off, car show, games & activities for the kids, contests, live music, food for sale, vendor booths, free Splash Park admittance and a fireworks show set to music. Click on this picture to be taken to the photo gallery....Were you there?
- Business of the Month - Edward Jones Whitehouse Chamber directors were on hand to congratulate Edward Jones and Financial Advisor Andrew Focht for being awarded the Business of the Month for June. In Whitehouse for over 20 years, their mission is to help individuals and families reach their serious, long-term financial goals, by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. They are located in the Brookshire's shopping center at 601 Hwy 110 North, Suite Q and can be reached at 903 839-7333. Congratulations, Edward Jones!
- Business of the Month - Bar M Supplies / Moss Concrete Whitehouse Chamber directors were on hand to congratulate Bar M Supplies and owner Billy Moss for being selected the Business of the Month for May. Family owned and in business for 29 years,, Bar M Supplies provides a full range of concrete supply such as concrete supplies and tools, rebar fabrication, lumber, ready made concrete and more. They are located at 15546 Hwy 110 North in Whitehouse, and their phone is 903 839-4444.
- Business Expo / Taste of Whitehouse - April 22, 2014 The community turned out for the 2014 Whitehouse Business Expo & Taste of Whitehouse to sample yummy treats, meet the people behind our local businesses, and fellowship with neighbors. Door prizes were handed out, and a lucky person won a Kindle Fire! Thank you to all the businesses and restaurants that set up booths. We had a record number this year and we couldn't do it without you!
Latest Chamber of Commerce News