Our latest activities!
- 2014 Whitehouse Chamber Banquet - October 7 Casino games, great food, fellowship and awards were on tap for the annual Whitehouse Chamber Banquet held October 7th at KE Bushman's. Click on this photo to be taken to the photo gallery!
- Ribbon Cutting - Dawn's Delights On Wednesday, August 27th, Whitehouse Chamber directors joined Dawn and Robert (Ace) Gallop (middle, with scissors) and their new puppy Cocoa at their new store; Dawn's Delights for a ribbon cutting and Grand Opening. Located at 803 Hwy 110 North, next to Ribmasters, Dawn's Delights is a home converted to a store containing antiques from their mom and dad's home as well as collectibles that Dawn finds in the market. Dawn can be reached at 903 574-9473, or you can find Dawn's Delights on Facebook. Welcome to Whitehouse, Dawn and Ace!
- Whitehouse Chamber Directors Participate in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge On a VERY HOT August 24, hundreds of Whitehouse residents turned out at 4pm at the Whitehouse CrossFit parking lot to participate in an ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in honor of the David Baskin family. From left to right: Angela Klein, Todd Kelly, Denise Magouirk, Maria Davenport, Shawna Driggers, Steve Rohus and Whitehouse Chamber President Donny Green.
- Ribbon Cutting and Grand Re-Opening - Whitehouse Flowers & Gifts Whitehouse Flowers & Gifts owner Jan Johnson (middle, with scissors) is joined by Whitehouse Chamber directors for her Grand Re-Opening. Whitehouse Flowers & Gifts has been around for 38 years and specializes in fresh flower arrangements, homecoming mums,silk flowers and more. They are located at 200 West Main Street (FM 346) and can be reached at 903 839-4098.
- 2014 WISD New Teacher Breakfast - August 13 Over 30 new teachers celebrated the beginning of the WISD 2014-15 school year on August 13th at Stanton Smith Elementary where the Whitehouse Chamber hosted a breakfast to introduce them to the WISD administration and community members. To view more pictures, click on this one to be taken to the photo gallery!
- New Chamber Member: Big Dog Custom Carts of East Texas Welcome to our newest member of the Chamber: Big Dog Custom Carts of East Texas! Located at 204 Hwy 110 S in Whitehouse, they specialize in customizing golf carts. From shiny wheels, custom painting and upholstery, they do it all and for all ages! They can also service your cart, ATV or zero turn mower in their specialized shop. Contact Mike Gilley at 903 245-3962 for any of your custom golf cart needs..
- Ribbon Cutting - Jimbo's Restaurant Whitehouse Chamber of Commerce directors joined Marcy Tardy, owner (center with scissors), Gabrel Martin (left), Timika Miller (right) and Preston Dudley (back) of Jimbo’s Texas at 904 Hwy 110 North in Whitehouse for a ribbon cutting celebrating the new restaurant’s opening. Customers will enjoy the down-home cooking menu offerings and the dine-in atmosphere.
- 2014 Independence in the Park Thousands of Whitehouse residents celebrated our Independence on Saturday, July 5th at Whitehouse City Park. There was a BBQ Cook-off, car show, games & activities for the kids, contests, live music, food for sale, vendor booths, free Splash Park admittance and a fireworks show set to music. Click on this picture to be taken to the photo gallery....Were you there?
Latest Chamber of Commerce News