Our latest activities!
- 2014 Independence in the Park Thousands of Whitehouse residents celebrated our Independence on Saturday, July 5th at Whitehouse City Park. There was a BBQ Cook-off, car show, games & activities for the kids, contests, live music, food for sale, vendor booths, free Splash Park admittance and a fireworks show set to music. Click on this picture to be taken to the photo gallery....Were you there?
- Business of the Month - Edward Jones Whitehouse Chamber directors were on hand to congratulate Edward Jones and Financial Advisor Andrew Focht for being awarded the Business of the Month for June. In Whitehouse for over 20 years, their mission is to help individuals and families reach their serious, long-term financial goals, by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. They are located in the Brookshire's shopping center at 601 Hwy 110 North, Suite Q and can be reached at 903 839-7333. Congratulations, Edward Jones!
- Business of the Month - Bar M Supplies / Moss Concrete Whitehouse Chamber directors were on hand to congratulate Bar M Supplies and owner Billy Moss for being selected the Business of the Month for May. Family owned and in business for 29 years,, Bar M Supplies provides a full range of concrete supply such as concrete supplies and tools, rebar fabrication, lumber, ready made concrete and more. They are located at 15546 Hwy 110 North in Whitehouse, and their phone is 903 839-4444.
- Business Expo / Taste of Whitehouse - April 22, 2014 The community turned out for the 2014 Whitehouse Business Expo & Taste of Whitehouse to sample yummy treats, meet the people behind our local businesses, and fellowship with neighbors. Door prizes were handed out, and a lucky person won a Kindle Fire! Thank you to all the businesses and restaurants that set up booths. We had a record number this year and we couldn't do it without you!
- Ribbon Cutting - Dusty Door Decor Whitehouse Chamber Directors were on hand to celebrate a ribbon cutting for Dusty Door Decor, a new business to Whitehouse! Owned by Pamela and Loy Alexander, this antiques,crafts and collectibles store has over 40 vendors whose wares are housed in different "rooms" inside the store, as well as a jeweler and full-service salon, "Hello Gorgeous Salon by Cristyn". They are located at 109 East Main, and their phone number is 903 839-2023.
- Business of the Month - ABC AutoParts Whitehouse Chamber directors were on hand to award ABC Auto the April Business of the Month. ABC Auto is a regional auto parts store, specializing in quality products and friendly customer service. Located at 1006 Hwy 110 North, and managed by Doug Shelton, ABC has been a part of the Whitehouse community since 1993 and a is a continued sponsor of the Whitehouse Chamber of Commerce. Their website is www.abcauto.com and their phone number is 903 839-4989. Congratulations ABC Auto!
- First Thursday Show n Shine - Thursday, April 3, 2014 On a chilly evening, Whitehouse residents came out to view classic cars and trucks, listen to music and win prizes. RG Car Show Productions hosted the event in the Whitehouse Brookshire's parking lot.
- 2014 Reverse Raffle Once again, folks turned out for a great time and a chance to win $10,000! The event was held at the Lonestar Event Center in Tyler, Congratulations to Pam Hood who was the $10,000 winner!
Latest Chamber of Commerce News